What I should have been doing vs. what I have been doingPosted: August 29, 2007
Should have been:
- working on another 50 y.o. story
- Finishing my rewrite of my intro Python slides for work
- Adding in 2 extra tutorials on Numpy and Matplotlib, also to be submitted to Software Carpentry
- reading all the science fiction I can buy
- Reading everything I can lay my hands on about both ODF and OOXML
Honestly, I’m not sure it was a fair tradeoff. I look forward to returning to normal work that is actually useful now.